One video worth watching!
Carpe Diem Collegiate High School is a blended-learning school that blends the best of face-to-face instruction, technology and extended learning opportunities in order to boost student achievement…Carpe Diem is working — now it’s your turn to “seize the day.”
I found this video very thought provoking and I feel very much that this is the future or should be the future of our schools.
- Financially cost effective
- Students perform at a 92% proficiency (State average is 65%)
- Better student staff relationships.
- Pastoral care and staff continuity.
- Higher Order Skills.
- Preparation for future work roles
see what you think……
Positive or Negative